Smart Commons Lab develop projects in the fields of research, development, and innovation on the basis of national or European calls for proposals, and by specific Conventions or Framework Agreements with institutions, companies, associations and research and training bodies.
- Smart City Entrepreneurship and the transition to Industry 4.0: organizational learning challenges for the common good (Referente: Paul Pierce)
- Business networks as commons: implications for creditworthiness (Contact person: Cecilia Rossignoli)
- The process of collecting taxes and the common good: organizational and reporting implications (Contact person: Enrico Sorano)
- Ecosystems of innovation in the food sector: orchestrating the transformation towards sustainability (Contact person: Paola De Bernardi)
- Big data in the Utility sector: collaborative data collection and analysis networks for the common good (project in progress).